CC does not have a configured practices file for year 2020

Hi,
I am having som difficulties to get a result from the L4C. I have uploaded the config file with sucsess and also the L4C CC practices info file. I checked the database and I guess it uploaded correct:

But when I run the L4C as a cusom job, it crashes pretty fast and I am only getting the following error under the monitoring tab
“Error checking S4C_L4C preconditions for site sjv_2020. The practice CC does not have a configured practices file for year 2020!.”
It feels like I am missing an obvious part here but I can’t figure it out. I have also attached the two input files:
AVV_20200928_S.zip (46.9 KB) S4C_L4C_Config_SVE.zip (609 Bytes)

I am glad for all the help I can get :slight_smile:
Best
Bastian

Dear Bastian,

From what I see, from some reason the input tables file is not copied into the /mnt/archive/agricultural_practices_files/ location. I am not sure if it is an error during import or with rights on the above directory (most likely as the data seem to be imported).
You could try the following operations:

• sudo chmod -R 777 /mnt/archive/agric_practices_files
  • Try uploading again the file AVV_20200928_S_V2.csv

See if this time you have the folder /mnt/archive/agric_practices_files/sjv_2020/2020/ts_input_tables/CC.
If yes, you can safely run the processor.

Another quick and dirty solution would be to copy the directory /mnt/archive/upload/agric_practices_files/sjv_2020/ts_input_tables into the directory /mnt/archive/agric_practices_files/sjv_2020/2020 (removing after the copy the inner unnecessary subdirectories *_backup_prev_files).

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Cosmin

Thank you for the quick help Cosmin. I tried the different solution but none of them helped unfortunatly. Anything else I can try?

Best
Bastian

Dear Bastian,

Please check that you have in the directory the file named /mnt/archive/agric_practices_files/sjv_2020/2020/ts_input_tables/CC/Sen4CAP_L4C_CC_SWE_2020.csv.
If not, you can copy the file AVV_20200928_S_V2.csv into /mnt/archive/agric_practices_files/sjv_2020/2020/ts_input_tables/CC/ but renaming into Sen4CAP_L4C_CC_SWE_2020.csv (SWE is the country code you used when uploading the config file and 2020 corresponds to your year).

Best regards,
Cosmin

@cudroiu I am encountering the same Problem with the following error Message:
Error checking S4C_L4C preconditions for site sachsen_2020. The practice CC does not have a configured practices file for year 2021!.
First of all, i am trying to do the processing for the Year 2020.
I tried the above mentioned solutions and also tried to add the folders “ts_input_tables/CC” for my Site. I also tried to do it for the year 2021.
I also renamed the File to Sen4CAP_L4C_CC_SN_2020.csv
Does the Country Code has to have 3 letters?
Is there anything else I could have done wrong, or I could do?

Thanks,
Okke

Dear Okke,

Running on the database the following command:

psql -U admin sen4cap

and then:

select id, key, site_id, value from config where key like ‘%l4c%’;

You will notice for your site the keys:

294 | processor.s4c_l4c.year | 1 | 2021
295 | processor.s4c_l4c.country | 1 | SN
296 | processor.s4c_l4c.practices | 1 | CC

This leads to the idea that you omitted to change the year to 2020 when you uploaded the config file, even if you selected 2020 when you uploaded the TS CC file.
But your site is defined for 2020. From this you will get the error you noticed.
Setting directly into the database the year to 2020 or uploading again the L4C config file from the web interface should solve your issue.
Nevertheless, please note that your CC file is not also well formatted (probably you exported it from an excel that "corrupted’ some data (like date formats - these should be YYYY-MM-DD but also some fields that should be FIELD_ID but they were replaced by 1. Jan). Additionally, please note that the FIELD_ID should be unique.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Cosmin

Dear @cudroiu ,
thanks for the info. It seems to work now. I only have to adjust and format my CC file.

Best regards,

Okke