Crop-type-wrapper: sar-merged products are not generated

Hi,

I am using Sen4Cap 3.2 and tried to run the L4A processor in the command line. Extract-parcels.py runs without any issue. For the crop-type-wrapper I want to use both S1 and S2 data (–mode both). I encounter following error right after startup:
Usage: merge-statistics mean.csv dev.csv mean-1.csv dev-1.csv count-1.csv […]
cut: sar-merged/mean-sar.csv: No such file or directory
cut: sar-merged/mean-sar.csv: No such file or directory
cut: sar-merged/dev-sar.csv: No such file or directory
cut: sar-merged/dev-sar.csv: No such file or directory
See arrow_info() for available features

It seems that the sar-merged products are not generated. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Thanks and best regards,
Pauline

Hi,

Most likely there’s another issue that causes the processor to fail. The error you’re looking at only happens at the end, if there are no features to be used in classification.

It’s hard to tell what might be going on, but one thing I can think of is a mismatch in the “year” of the declarations. You get to specify the year when you import the LPIS/GSAA, and the L4A processor needs to get the same one. But if it’s wrong, extract-parcels.py will likeky produce an empty output, so it’s probably something else.

Hi,

thanks for your reply!
Previously, I did some testing with 2023 data on the VM, but I think my definition of year using 2024 data was correct. I didn’t find any mismatch in the data base as well.
Finally, I setup a new VM and everythink works now.

Best regards,
Pauline