I am a new user of Sen4Cap.
Steps I have done:
- set-up and enabled Landsat8 - USGS, Sentinel1 - Scientific Data Hub, and Sentinel2 - Scientific Data Hub in the tab “data sources”.
- created a new site
- defined Season start, Season mid, Season end
- enabled season
- enabled site.
Unfortunately, none of the attempts to start the jobs have succeeded. When inspecting [Output],
the summary table tells me:
- Step name: generic-error-step
- Command: /usr/bin/false
- Output: L3B Scheduled job with id 91 for site 3 marked as done as no products are available for now to process
- Errors: L3B Scheduled job with id 91 for site 3 marked as done as no products are available for now to process
- Exit code: 1❌
Do you have any idea what this generic-error-step means?