No predicted classes created in L4A processor

Hi Philippe,

I ran crop-type-mapper.py from the command line as well, and got the same error when the crop_type.R script was attempted to be run, see below. It seems the R script does not parse the --lc command well.

[eouser@sen4cap-200901 ~]$ crop_type.R /mnt/archive/orchestrator_temp/s4c_l4a/1688/13408-product-formatter// /mnt/archive/orchestrator_temp/s4c_l4a/1688/13407-s4c-crop-type/features/sar-features.csv /mnt/archive/orchestrator_temp/s4c_l4a/1688/13407-s4c-crop-type/features/optical-features.csv /mnt/archive/orchestrator_temp/s4c_l4a/1688/13407-s4c-crop-type/features/sar-temporal.csv /mnt/archive/orchestrator_temp/s4c_l4a/1688/13407-s4c-crop-type/parcels.csv CTnumL4A 1234 Area_meters 3 1 30 10 4000 1333 0.25 0.75 Smote 1000 5 300 10 /mnt/archive/orchestrator_temp/s4c_l4a/1688/13407-s4c-crop-type/lut.csv

Attaching package: ‘dplyr’

The following objects are masked from ‘package:stats’:

• filter, lag*

The following objects are masked from ‘package:base’:

• intersect, setdiff, setequal, union*

Loading required package: lattice
Loading required package: ggplot2
Loading required package: proto
── Attaching packages ─────────────────────────────────────── tidyverse 1.3.0 ──
:heavy_check_mark: tibble 3.0.3 :heavy_check_mark: stringr 1.4.0
:heavy_check_mark: tidyr 1.1.0 :heavy_check_mark: forcats 0.5.0
*:heavy_check_mark: purrr 0.3.4 *
── Conflicts ────────────────────────────────────────── tidyverse_conflicts() ──
:heavy_multiplication_x: dplyr::filter() masks stats::filter()
:heavy_multiplication_x: dplyr::lag() masks stats::lag()
:heavy_multiplication_x: purrr::lift() masks caret::lift()

Attaching package: ‘data.table’

The following object is masked from ‘package:purrr’:

• transpose*

The following objects are masked from ‘package:dplyr’:

• between, first, last*

• [1] “/mnt/archive/orchestrator_temp/s4c_l4a/1688/13408-product-formatter//” *

• [2] “/mnt/archive/orchestrator_temp/s4c_l4a/1688/13407-s4c-crop-type/features/sar-features.csv” *

• [3] “/mnt/archive/orchestrator_temp/s4c_l4a/1688/13407-s4c-crop-type/features/optical-features.csv”*

• [4] “/mnt/archive/orchestrator_temp/s4c_l4a/1688/13407-s4c-crop-type/features/sar-temporal.csv” *

• [5] “/mnt/archive/orchestrator_temp/s4c_l4a/1688/13407-s4c-crop-type/parcels.csv” *

• [6] “CTnumL4A” *

• [7] “1234” *

• [8] “Area_meters” *

• [9] “3” *
    *[10] “1” *
    *[11] “30” *
    *[12] “10” *
    *[13] “4000” *
    *[14] “1333” *
    *[15] “0.25” *
    *[16] “0.75” *
    *[17] “Smote” *
    *[18] “1000” *
    *[19] “5” *
    *[20] “300” *
    *[21] “10” *
    *[22] “/mnt/archive/orchestrator_temp/s4c_l4a/1688/13407-s4c-crop-type/lut.csv” *
    Warning message:
    *NAs introduced by coercion *
    Warning message:
    *NAs introduced by coercion *
    Error: Wrong argument: choose out of (1,2,3,4,5,0,‘All’,‘12’,‘123’,‘1234’)
    Execution halted

I did a bit more research on the crop_type.R script myself and noticed an error occurs because of a missing InputOptRe variable, which is a table of extracted Red Edge data. For some reason this data is not extracted in the extraction phase before the R script is run.

I set this variable to 0 in the command sent to R, ran the script again and then I get results, see below. So if this OptRe issue is fixed, all should work ok.

This is the command as I sent it:

crop_type.R /mnt/archive/orchestrator_temp/s4c_l4a/1688/13408-product-formatter// /mnt/archive/orchestrator_temp/s4c_l4a/1688/13407-s4c-crop-type/features/sar-features.csv /mnt/archive/orchestrator_temp/s4c_l4a/1688/13407-s4c-crop-type/features/optical-features.csv 0 /mnt/archive/orchestrator_temp/s4c_l4a/1688/13407-s4c-crop-type/features/sar-temporal.csv /mnt/archive/orchestrator_temp/s4c_l4a/1688/13407-s4c-crop-type/parcels.csv CTnumL4A 1234 Area_meters 3 1 30 10 4000 1333 0.25 0.75 Smote 1000 5 300 10 /mnt/archive/orchestrator_temp/s4c_l4a/1688/13407-s4c-crop-type/lut.csv

Hello,

Thanks for that. Indeed, I encoutered the same problem on another machine. I will discuss it with the team. Meanwhile, you can check in the /mnt/archive/orchestrator_temp/s4c_l4a/1688/13407-s4c-crop-type/optical/ folder if you have this file: optical-features-re.csv. If this is the case, you can move it to the /mnt/archive/orchestrator_temp/s4c_l4a/1688/13407-s4c-crop-type/features/ folder and use it in the crop_type.R script, to use also in the classification the red-edge features.

Philippe

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. In fact, there was a mismatch in the patch shared by Laurentiu, which integrates already some improvements that we will do in the next version of Sen4CAP (to accelerate the process). In version 1.2, you should use this patch (crop_type.zip (6.6 KB) ), because the red-edge features are calculated at the same time as the other optical features, and are included in the same csv. You can check them in the /features/optical-features.csv file (b5, b6 an b7).

Can you replace (again, sorry) the crop_type.R script, and do a test? It would be very great if you can let us know about the results.

Thank you!

Philippe

Hi Philippe,

Good news: I got a complete result with all the expected outputs when I used the script you sent.

The only thing I noticed is that I got an initial error the system could not find the ‘crop_type.R’ file, but I solved that with a dos2unix command. Apparently it was saved in a DOS environment.

Hello Sybrand,

Thank you to have tested it and finding the remaining DOS -> UNIX problem.

The final version of the patch, converted to be usable in UNIX environment, can be found here: crop_type_unix.zip (6.6 KB).

With this patch, there should be no more problem to obtain all the outputs of the L4A crop type processor in Sen4CAP verison 1.2.

Philippe

1 Like

Hello Philippe,

I have the same Issue: no prediction in the croptype results. I did already change the crop_type.R script and restarted the sen2agri services. Still I get empty prediction columns. I might have missed some details in this thread. Are there other changes, except replacing the R-script that I need to make, to get a proper result? By the way I hope I replaced the right file at: /usr/bin/crop_type.R.

regards,
Jonathan

@Jonathan

Did you run it by custom job or you run the command? What I observed is it went well when I run the script from terminal. But still get prediction column is 0 for some crop when i run from custom job.

Good luck.

Henry

Hello Henry,

I ran the job via custom jobs indeed. Thanks for your suggestion to run it from terminal. I will try that.

Jonathan

Hello everybody,

I started the L4a via console. At the end of processing I get a warning (below) and I am missing the result crop_type.csv file. Can you make sense of that warning message? Any other Ideas?

Have a nice weekend everybody!

Warning message:
NAs introduced by coercion
`summarise()` ungrouping output (override with `.groups` argument)
Warning message:
Error in `levels<-`(`*tmp*`, value = as.character(levels)) :
  factor level [23] is duplicated
Calls: factor
Execution halted
Exit code: 1

Content of the output path:

Accuracy_metrics_1106_1400.csv    Data_calibration_final_after_smote_1106_1355.csv
Confusion_matrix_1106_1400.csv    Data_calibration_final_before_smote_1106_1355.csv
Confusion_producer_1106_1400.csv  Data_validation_final_1106_1355.csv
Confusion_user_1106_1400.csv      Random_Forest_Model_1106_1400.rds
Crop_types_summary_1106_1355.csv

Hello Jonathan,

Did you try again after upgrading the system to the new version 1.3?

Philippe

Hi everyone,

yes, we did upgrade to version 1.3, still we get no prediction results when running from GUI. Running from console does not produce the crop_type.csv. Instead the execution is not finished due to the same Error we got before updating:

Warning message:
`summarise()` ungrouping output (override with `.groups` argument)
Warning message:
Error in `levels<-`(`*tmp*`, value = as.character(levels)) :
  factor level [23] is duplicated
Calls: factor
Execution halted
Exit code: 1

Here I read “factor level duplicated”. In another forum (not Sen4CAP related) I found that this error is probably originating from an R script.

Another notice: To reduce the processing time while testing to get proper results, I choose a narrow season of only one month. I hope this does not effect the processing in a way that this error is produced?

Unfortunately we are in a hurry right now, as we did not get results due to this problem since about a month of trying different things. We really need these results as soon as possible.

Any help is very appreciated!

Best Regards
Jonathan

Dear Jonathan,

looking at your ouput I would says that the error comes from the creation of the accuracy metrics plot.
If your not interested in this plot, I would recommand to remove/comment this section in the script (crop_type.R) from the line 701 to 762.
The last section of the script (which is the creation of the crop_type.csv or now named Parcels_all_prediction.csv) should work even by removing the plot section.

Hopes it help,

Diane

The issue was a couple of duplicate LUT entries (i.e. rows with the same CTL4A but different CTnumL4A values).

1 Like

Hello @Philippe_Malcorps,
we are also running into some problems with the predicted classes for the L4A processor. I encountered this probleam already with version 1.2 but was hoping it would be solved by updating to version 1.3. As shown in the pervious posts, our results also don´t show any predicted classes. Moreover, the resuls we are getting only show following:

In the .shp it shows:

As for now, i did not run the “crop_type_unix” patch as i thought the problem was connected to version 1.2 and would be solved with 1.3.
We encountered the same problem with previous version (i think 1.0) and it was a problem with the data formats in the LUT (int), however our used LUT should have the right data formats.

In the “Error” tab in monitoring it shows no explicit Error Message, however the Code it provides is following:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/bin/crop-type-parcels.py”, line 1489, in
main()
File “/usr/bin/crop-type-parcels.py”, line 1485, in main
process_radar(config, conn, pool)
File “/usr/bin/crop-type-parcels.py”, line 1144, in process_radar
products = get_radar_products(config, conn, config.site_id)
File “/usr/bin/crop-type-parcels.py”, line 803, in get_radar_products
cursor.execute(query)
psycopg2.InternalError: CircTreePIP: Unable to generate outside point!

Usage: merge-statistics mean.csv dev.csv mean-1.csv dev-1.csv count-1.csv […]
cut: sar-merged/mean-sar.csv: No such file or directory
cut: sar-merged/mean-sar.csv: No such file or directory
cut: sar-merged/dev-sar.csv: No such file or directory
cut: sar-merged/dev-sar.csv: No such file or directory

filter, lag

intersect, setdiff, setequal, union

Warning message:
no DISPLAY variable so Tk is not available
── Attaching packages ─────────────────────────────────────── tidyverse 1.3.0 ──
:heavy_check_mark: purrr 0.3.4
── Conflicts ────────────────────────────────────────── tidyverse_conflicts() ──

transpose

between, first, last

Warning message:
Warning message:
Execution halted

Maybe it helps in finding a solution.

Please provide some solution for this problem.
Thank you very much.

Okke Gerhard

Dear Okee,

It looks like you’ve ran into an older issue that causes the S1 pre-processing to insert the wrong product footprints into the database. This was fixed in the meanwhile, but you might still have to update those manually.

I have a pair of scripts you can run for that. They’re very slow and ugly, but should hopefully do the job (make sure to replace $SITE_NAME below with the short site name):

$ sudo yum -y install jq
$ cd /mnt/archive/$SITE_NAME
$ find l2a-s1/ -name '*_AMP.tif' -print0 | while IFS= read -r -d '' line; do IFS='/' read -ra arr <<< $line; ( echo "UPDATE product SET geog = st_geogfromtext(TRIM('"; echo 'POLYGON(('; gdalinfo -json "$line" | jq -r '.wgs84Extent.coordinates[][]' | tr -s "[," " " | tr "]" "," | xargs | rev | cut -c 2- | rev; echo "))')) WHERE name = TRIM('"; echo ${arr[2]} | rev | cut -c 5- | rev; echo "');"; echo "UPDATE product SET footprint = (SELECT '(' || string_agg(REPLACE(replace(ST_AsText(geom) :: text, 'POINT', ''), ' ', ','), ',') || ')' from ST_DumpPoints(ST_Envelope(geog :: geometry)) WHERE path[2] IN (1, 3)) :: POLYGON WHERE name = TRIM('"; echo ${arr[2]} | rev | cut -c 5- | rev; echo "');" ) | cat | tr '\r\n\t' ' ' >> ~/sql_amp.txt; done;
$ find l2a-s1/ -name '*_COHE.tif' -print0 | while IFS= read -r -d '' line; do IFS='/' read -ra arr <<< $line; ( echo "UPDATE product SET geog = st_geogfromtext(TRIM('"; echo 'POLYGON(('; gdalinfo -json "$line" | jq -r '.wgs84Extent.coordinates[][]' | tr -s "[," " " | tr "]" "," | xargs | rev | cut -c 2- | rev; echo "))')) WHERE name = TRIM('"; echo ${arr[2]} | rev | cut -c 5- | rev; echo "');"; echo "UPDATE product SET footprint = (SELECT '(' || string_agg(REPLACE(replace(ST_AsText(geom) :: text, 'POINT', ''), ' ', ','), ',') || ')' from ST_DumpPoints(ST_Envelope(geog :: geometry)) WHERE path[2] IN (1, 3)) :: POLYGON WHERE name = TRIM('"; echo ${arr[2]} | rev | cut -c 5- | rev; echo "');" ) | cat | tr '\r\n\t' ' ' >> ~/sql_cohe.txt; done;
$ psql -U postgres sen4cap -f ~/sql_amp.txt
$ psql -U postgres sen4cap -f ~/sql_cohe.txt

Hello @lnicola,
thank you for the scripts. I tried to run them, but encounter some difficulties.

It states, that there is no such file/directory as l2a-s1. However, there should be such directory as shown below.
grafik
I have accessed the proper folder (Side_Name) beforehand and installed jq.

Can you specify what you mean with “slow”. How long is it going to take to run the scripts? There should be over 1000 S1 images for this side. If i know it is going to take a longer time, i will shedule it accordingly.
Thank you very much for the help.

Okke

You need to go to the site directory (/mnt/archive/my-site). The screenshot shows that you’re running the command in /mnt/archive.

Can you specify what you mean with “slow”. How long is it going to take to run the scripts? There should be over 1000 S1 images for this side. If i know it is going to take a longer time, i will shedule it accordingly.

I don’t know, maybe 10 to 15 minutes?

@lnicola
thank you very much. Now i am in the right directory and the script seems to run. I will let you know if that helped in my case.

Okke

1 Like

Hello @lnicola,
i run the L4A processor and unfortunately, the results still do not show the predicted crop classes.
Still now error is shown, however in Monitoring --> Errors it shows following message:

WARNING: In /sen2agri/packaging/Sen2AgriPlatform/build/OTB-5.0/Modules/IO/ImageIO/include/otbImageFileWriter.txx, line 287
ImageFileWriter (0x23be110): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

WARNING: In /sen2agri/packaging/Sen2AgriPlatform/build/OTB-5.0/Modules/IO/ImageIO/include/otbImageFileWriter.txx, line 287
ImageFileWriter (0x2148670): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0xd3fc40): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x264f650): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x1d7f680): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x1846a00): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x2148830): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x1c14a20): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x24e3610): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x2495be0): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x1c0ddc0): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x211ea00): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x17854d0): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x1698770): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x23caa60): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x2d5da60): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0xbb3d60): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x1ca6e70): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x167b0e0): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x134aec0): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x1eaf480): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0xc51db0): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x1e107d0): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x149e7d0): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x2e78430): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0xb52870): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x1b7b610): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x1f75310): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x1a80030): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x120d3e0): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x134b4d0): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x1c71890): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x20b7810): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x1b13e00): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x26d6bb0): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x1967f60): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0xbedf60): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x2ad2490): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x12c6a80): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x1e761a0): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x2867840): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x1b7de00): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0xa81da0): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x19fceb0): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0xbf6eb0): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x13244b0): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x12fa0d0): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x2713650): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x1479510): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x2986650): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x23ec6e0): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x2be5620): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x10dd7b0): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x2895bf0): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x1780660): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x19da660): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x18c17b0): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0xd55d60): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x2c8db50): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x9d46f0): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x19e2d80): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x1686d80): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0xa29e80): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x23a2140): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x1b4f5d0): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x2abedc0): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x202adc0): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x81589a0): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x665efe0): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x6c81610): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x75ad5e0): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x8440610): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x71a9b20): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x757c5e0): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x6d3cfe0): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x8520180): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x82f1830): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x8970dc0): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x718a430): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x75361f0): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x85c4ab0): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x76329d0): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

ImageFileWriter (0x7d2b720): Streaming configuration through extended filename is used. Any previous streaming configuration (ram value, streaming mode …) will be ignored.

filter, lag

intersect, setdiff, setequal, union

Warning message:
no DISPLAY variable so Tk is not available
:heavy_check_mark: purrr 0.3.4

transpose

between, first, last

Warning message:
Warning message:
Execution halted

(I deleted some lines of the Error-Message, as it was too long for the Post. However, they were all the same.)

As mentioned before, i run all the script you descriped in the earlier posts.
As a result, now the S1 products Coherence/Amplitude are shown with their correct location in the products tab.
I would be happy, if you could provide a solution for this problem.
Thank you very much!

Okke