Product downloads aborted for not configuring the proxy in /etc/yum.conf

Greetings @lnicola @cudroiu .
I have installed sen4cap 3.2, after loading a site, it starts downloading but after downloading some products successfully, downloading stays at 0% and then disappears. It should be noted that reading in the user manual about the proxy configuration in /etc/yum.conf I noticed that I did not follow this step, since I have 2 doubts in relation to this, I would be very grateful if you help me.
1.- inside /etc/yum.conf what is the proxy server: port that I should place? (my ip=192.162.0.100:8080 or http://mycache.mydomain.com:3128 or other?)
2.- I must also configure my proxy for Sen4CAP-Services downloaders by editing /usr/share/sen2agri/sen2agriservices/config/services.properties ?

I would appreciate someone who can help me, please.

Sorry, we somehow missed your message. Setting the proxy is required only if you don’t have access to the internet. yum only installed system packages. If Sen4CAP installed without any errors, you probably don’t need to set up a proxy. But if you do, yes, you also need to configure it for the “Sen4CAP-Services”.

That said, if some products downloaded correctly, the issue is probably unrelated, but I don’t have any specific ideas.