QueryException: ro.cs.tao.datasource.QueryException: The supplied credentials are invalid!

Dear Sen4Cap and @cudroiu ,

We are having credential issue for Sentinel 2 even though it’s correct account. We checked datasource table and service.properties as well and it’s configured properly as well. Could you help us solve it out?

Probably, it’s there some changes in scihub API. We changed api as below link. FYI.

Thanks and Regards,
Henry

SciHub changed their API address a couple of weeks ago.
See this link: Open Access Hub
We changed the config and downloads seem to be OK now. Give it a try, maybe that will help.

Dear Harijsi and Henry,

Indeed, the issue is related to change performed by ESA a couple weeks ago (as indicated by Harijsi in the above link). It seems that even if it stated that “automatic redirection to the new URL is performed transparently”, the basic authentication information sent are not forwarded to the new address, resulting thus in an error like

“reason: ro.cs.tao.datasource.QueryException: The supplied credentials are invalid!”

Please find attached a script for updating the scihub plugin in order to use the new address.
update_scihub_properties.zip (545 Bytes)

I am attaching also the updated script for switching from apihub and dhus and viceversa:
change_scihub_jar_cfg.zip (955 Bytes)

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Cosmin

1 Like

Dear @cudroiu ,

Thank you for your support as always. After updating scihub properties, it’s working fine.

Best regards,
Henry

Dear @cudroiu ,

After downloading products is working fine, we found that it’s stuck in generating L2A products. When I checked log, here is what I found. I confirmed that gipp folder is there and permission is also given accordingly.

Here is log for l1_tile_history table. How can we solve it out?

Thanks and Regards,
Henry

Dear Henry,

Could you check if this solves your issue?

Best regards,
Cosmin

Dear @cudroiu ,

Apparently, UserConfiguration folder is already there. As your advice, I replaced and restarted both sen2agri-demmaccs and sen2agri-services. Seems L2A process is still stuck. Do you need any other log to find out the root cause?

Thanks and Regards,
Henry

P.S: here is path of userconfiguration folder and config in the table.

Dear @cudroiu,

Any tips for above issue? We are stuck.

Thanks and Regards,
Henry