Results of crop diversification

We processed the crop type map and got a lot of data, but we don´t find the results oft the crop diversification check (CD_cat, CD_diagn). In which table should we search for?

Thanks for your answer!

@Angela

Have you got any results of Predicted Crop Type?

We have run L4A processor but so far we haven’t got any Predicted Crop Type.

Regards,
Ant

@chananartc
Sorry for my late answer. Yes, we (paying agency austria) processed the crop type map for a part from Austria (33UWP). Now we are analyzing the results. The overall accuracy isn´t very good. We will adjust some parameters, for example the number of decision trees and then compare the results.
Regards,
Angela

@Angela

Which Sen4CAP version did you use?
Do you have to modify anything?

So far, we haven’t seen any Predicted Crop Type yet. We don’t know why.

Regards,
Ant

@chananartc
We use the version 1.1. But we had support from cosmin udroiu, because we had also problems to start L4A processing. We gave Cosmin access to our virtual machine on creodias. I don´t know what he did exactly, it seems that he installed the bug fixing for the crop type map, which is now included in version 1.2. After his support L4A works.
May i ask you from which country are you from?
Regards,
Angela

@Angela

Oh OK. I didn’t know that we can ask Sen4CAP team to access our system like that. Anyhow that is nice of them to help you.

We are using Creodias as well. Can you suggest us how we can ask Sen4CAP team to have a look into our system?

I’m from Thailand. :slight_smile:

Regards,
Ant

@chananartc
Hello ant,
You wrote you haven´t got any predicted crop type. Did you get an error message?
I suggest to create a topic in this forum and to describe what you have done and what kind of error you get.

Regards,
Angela

@Angela

Thank you for your reply. I sent private message to Cosmin Udroiu and explained about the problem. Finally Laurențiu Nicola came to help. So I gave him the access to my system on Creodias too. Now he is still troubleshooting it. Let’s see.

Thank you again for your help answering my questions on the post. It really helps me to find a way out.

Regards,
Ant

Hello, I will come back to the first question from angela of this topic:
We processed the crop type map and got a lot of data, but we don´t find the results of the crop diversification check (CD_cat, CD_diagn). In which table should we search for? In the document “Use Case implementation - Crop Diversification Quick user guide” on page 9 there is the following information:

But in our shape file we don’t see the columns “CD_cat” and “CD_diagn”…Where can we find these information?

Thanks for your answer!

Regards
Tobias from Austria

Hello Tobias,

And sorry for the late answer. The crop diversification assessment is not done automatically by the processor and must be launched manually from the console. This is explained in the Software User Manual (http://esa-sen4cap.org/sites/default/files/Sen4CAP_System-Software-User-Manual_v1.1.pdf), p.74. It processes a csv file with the results that you can link with the parcels using the NewID.

Best regards,

Philippe