S1 processing issues for several orbits

Hello,

I am running Sen4CAP since the start of this season. Recently I have noticed that S1 products from some orbits stopped being downloaded and processed on 27.5.2021. They were processed without issues until then, and other orbits are being processed without issues until now.

The issue is specifically with orbits 29, 73, 175. Other orbits (22, 51, 80, 102, 124, 153) work just fine.

I am running on CreoDIAS. I have checked and newer products are present in /eodata. What could be possibly causing this?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Adam

Hello,

Could you try the following operations:

psql -U admin sen4cap -c “insert into config (key, value) values (‘downloader.S1.forcestart’, true)”

If the key already exists, you can do an update:

psql -U admin sen4cap -c "update config set value = true where key = ‘downloader.S1.forcestart’ "

• Restart the sen4cap services:

sudo systemctl restart sen2agri-services

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Cosmin

Hi Cosmin,

Thanks for the reply, but it doesn’t seem to fix the issue, the S1 tiles from mentioned orbits are still not being processed (neither new nor old ones). The weird thing is that other orbits are downloaded and processed without issues.

Best regards,
Adam

Hello,

After a system update to 3.0 the problem seems to be resolved, S1 products from missing period were discovered and are being processed now.

Best regards,
Adam

Another update - all missing S1 products were discovered, some of them even processed, but there are still many products that show up as “Not Yet Processed”. No S1 preprocessing jobs are getting triggered.
@cudroiu do you have any suggestions how what could be wrong, or how could we get the system to process these S1 products? I have checked and all sen2agri/sen4cap services are running.

Thank you in advance.