Sen2agr-orchestrator error

Hello Sen4Cap,

System is not able to generate l2-s1 and lpis products. I checked config table in the database and it looks ok to me. Could you give an advice how to fix. Here is log when i tail the service.

[root@sen2cap ~]# journalctl -f | grep sen2agri
Apr 13 13:34:17 sen2cap sen2agri-orchestrator[25666]: Reading settings from /etc/sen2agri/sen2agri.conf
Apr 13 13:34:17 sen2cap sen2agri-orchestrator[25666]: Invalid processor configuration found in database: l2-s1, igoring it as no handler is available for it!
Apr 13 13:34:17 sen2cap sen2agri-orchestrator[25666]: Invalid processor configuration found in database: lpis, igoring it as no handler is available for it!

Thanks and Regards,
Henry

Hello Henry,

These messages are normal. This is not an error but just a warning as the orchestrator finds into database also processors that it is not in charge to implement.
The orchestrator is in charge of performing the high level processing (i.e. L3B, L4A, L4B and L4C) but not the Level 1 products preprocessing (L1C for S2 and SLC for S1).
The S1 pre-processing (from SLC to COHE and AMP products) is actually implemented into the sen4cap services and not by the orchestrator. Also, the S2 L1C products are pre-processed into L2A by the demmaccs service (if the L2A products are not directly downloaded from ESA SciHub into sen2cor format).
Additionally, the LPIS product is generated also by the sen4cap services when you perform the upload of the LPIS files in the “Sites” section (and not by the orchestrator).
If no AMP/COHE products are visible in the “Products” tab, then you should check some errors in the sen4cap-services logs using the command below (assuming you created the site 1 day ago):

sudo journalctl -fu sen2agri-services --since “1 day ago”

Best regards,
Cosmin

Hello Cosmin,

Thank you for detail explanation.

System has successfully generated COHE and AMP products but I got an error when I upload LPIS shape zip file in site section though. I have attached error message screenshot.

Let me know if you need further information to debug error.

Thanks and Regards,
Henry

Hello Henry,

Could you check please that your zip file contains only files (the shp with the declaration) and it doesn’t actually contains a folder containing the files?
Also, you should check (if possible) the rights for the target directory /mnt/archive/upload …

Best regards,
Cosmin

Hello Cosmin,

Yes. Zip file only contains 6 shape files (without folder). those are generated from QGIS. right access for /mnt/archive/upload is also “sen2agri-service” as well. Screenshot of folder content is attached.

Thanks and Regards,
Henry

Hello Henry,

Could you please give us the results of the following commands, while you are trying to upload the LPIS?

sudo journalctl -fu sen2agri-services
sudo tail -f /var/log/httpd/error_log

Best regards,
Cosmin

Hello Cosmin,

I’ve attached both log files.
Seems there is other permission issue.
error_log.txt (5.2 KB) sen2agri-services_log.txt (2.7 KB)

Thanks and Regards,
Henry

Dear Henry,

Can you please provide also the results of the commands:

find /mnt/upload/llk_training -type d -ls
find /mnt/archive/upload -type d -ls
find /mnt/upload/llk_training -type f -ls
find /mnt/archive/upload -type f -ls

Thank you.

Best regards,
Cosmin

Dear Cosmin,

Please find list of file in the attachment.

files_under_mnt_archive_upload.txt (667 Bytes) files_under_mnt_upload_llk_training.txt (3.5 KB) files_under_mnt-upload-llk_training.txt (686 Bytes)

No result for “find /mnt/archive/upload -type f -ls” though.
Hope it helps.

Thanks and Regards,
Henry

Dear Henry,

I am not able to simulate the issue you have but I’ll continue to investigate. Could you please describe the exact sequence of upload operations that you performed (if you remember anymore)?
Meanwhile, could you try to run the command :

sudo chmod -R 777 /mnt/archive/upload

or

sudo chown -R apache:apache /mnt/archive/upload

After this you can try uploading again the LPIS.
Please let me know.

Best regards,
Cosmin

1 Like

Dear Cosmin,

I got a good news. Your magic command for changing permission fixed the problem. I will be working on remaining parts. Thanks a lot for your support. Stay safe.

Best regards,
Henry