Can't activate processors in list of seasons

Thanks for your work with sen4cap,

I just did a fresh install on an Azure VM during which nothing seemed really off, however i am having trouble setting up sites. In particular, the UI is throwing me a couple of different errors.

Just after i create a fresh site and access the site details, when i try to create a season and check for active processor (i.e. L2A), just after clicking on the save button, the UI returns the following:

StatementCallback; uncategorized SQLException for SQL [SELECT public.sp_insert_default_scheduled_tasks(53::smallint,1::smallint)]; SQL state [P0001]; error code [0]; ERROR: No default jobs defined for processor id 1
  Where: PL/pgSQL function sp_insert_default_scheduled_tasks(smallint,smallint) line 156 at RAISE; nested exception is org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: No default jobs defined for processor id 1
  Where: PL/pgSQL function sp_insert_default_scheduled_tasks(smallint,smallint) line 156 at RAISE

If i click again on the save button, i get a nested exception is org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: could not execute statement

However when i create a fresh site and define a season without checking any type of active processor, no error is thrown when saving season. Is this why despite successful download of L1C and L2A products none appear in the Products section ?

I tried to restart the services via sudo systemctl restart sen2agri-services, and to create different fresh sites for testing purpose with different geometries but this behavior remains consistent.

I suppose there may be something off with the database, how could i check that ?

Thanks in advance,

Edit : while reading a bit more in this forum, i stumbled upon this topic, from which i tried the commands to check the MariaDB installation. Following the MariaDB [(none)]> show databases; command i got a ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'MariaDB [(none)]> show databases' at line 1. I suppose something may be really off with db then.


Could you try executing the following command on the machine where Sen4CAP is installed, please?

psql -U admin sen4cap -c “update processor set required = true where id in (1, 7, 8, 21)”

And then try again adding your season.

Concerning the show databases command in MariaDB, maybe you copied also the MariaDB console prefix? The command to execute is only:

show databases;

Hope this helps.
Please let me know.

Best regards,

Hello Cosmin,
Thanks for your prompt answer,

For MariaDB you were right about syntax, the command returned what was expected - my bad

For the command, i passed it and restarted the services. It did not have any effect on existing sites.
However i created a fresh site, on which i was able to add a first season with all active processors. I wasn’t able to add a second one, though.


Actually, the error above is normal for the second season (I wasn’t able to simulate but now I looked better to your last print screen).
The issue is that you are trying to add a season for exactly the same interval, which is not allowed (actually, you are not allowed to have even overlapped seasons).

Also, I would recommend in this version of the system to not add multiple seasons for a site but instead create one site for each season. This is because of a bug that exists in this version related to the upload of the declaration/LUT/config files later on, in the case you have multiple seasons.
We will correct this in the next version but for now this is our recommendation, otherwise you will have to manually upload the files on the machine and run some import commands.

Best regards,

Well noted, i will continue exploring with that in mind.
Thanks for your support !