L2-S1 Pre-Processing Errors

Hello Sen4CAP Team,

I’ve tried to pre-process S1 images. However, I wasn’t able to get this pre-processing well done. I got everytime an error. I copied the error:

Error executing step 1 (Calibration) [codes=[1]]: [{gpt,-c,256M,-q,8,/mnt/archive/nld_2019_site_test/l2a-s1/SEN4CAP_L2A_S11_V20200212T172417_20200206T172506_VV_088/s1_step_1_1.xml,/mnt/archive/dwn_def/s1/default/nld_2019_site_test/S1B_IW_SLC__1SDV_20200212T172417_20200212T172444_020239_026536_C71C.SAFE,/mnt/archive/dwn_def/s1/default/nld_2019_site_test/S1A_IW_SLC__1SDV_20200206T172506_20200206T172533_031135_039421_D25C.SAFE}]

Thanks if you can give me more informations !

Best Regards,

Dear Guillaume,

Could you please provide also the logs before this message, starting from the listing of all steps to be processed? This is only the final log error message that do not contain relevant information that could help us identifying your issue.

Best regards,

Hello Cosmin,

Thanks for your very fast reply. Are these elements enough for you ?

Hello Guillaume,

Could you please copy to clipboard the Errors for the step that failed? You can provide also the Output result.
Additionally, you could perform the following operations:

  • connect to the database and reset the S1 pre-processing:

psql -U admin sen4cap
sen4cap=# delete from l1_tile_history where downloader_history_id in (select id from downloader_history where satellite_id = 3);
sen4cap=# update downloader_history set status_id = 2 where satellite_id = 3;
sen4cap=# \q
sudo systemctl restart sen2agri-services

Once you did that, please log for 2-3 hours the sen4cap services messages with:

sudo journalctl -fu sen2agri-services > logs_services.txt

After the interval specified, please send us the log file (logs_services.txt).

Best regards,

Hello Cosmin,

Thanks for your response, the first step was enough to resolve the problem.

Best regards,